Welcome to Morgan Hill
Morgan Hill is at the southern tip of Santa Clara County, in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is most well known as a quaint residential community packed with great dining, entertainment, and outdoor activities. One of the most notable destinations in the cute little town is the downtown area. Morgan Hill’s downtown is home to some iconic eatery’s from lavish French restaurants to humble breakfast bistros’. Here are some of the gems you will find strolling through downtown:
- Rosy’s At The Beach: Seafood, steak, and other American eats plus a full bar, and local wine in a festive setting with a patio.
- Ladera Grill: Busy corner grill with a patio offering upscale comfort meals, and cocktails in a contemporary setting.
- My Pizza: Comfort food such as make-your-own pizzas, plus specialty salads, and sides for takeout or delivery.
- Mr. Falafel: Quaint, family-run, counter-serve operation with down-home Mediterranean fare, plus outdoor seating.
- Giorgio's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
- Opa! Morgan Hill
- Sushi Confidential Morgan Hill
Morgan Hill is also home to Anderson Lake, an artificial lake that sits on 4,275 acres that allow for fishing, beautiful hikes, picnics, and outdoor activities.
You can also find the Charter School of Morgan Hill, which is among one of the most precious schools in all of Santa Clara County.
Morgan Hill is a wonderful community that only continues to grow. Come see all Morgan Hill has to offer!